EiffelStudio 21.05 Releases
Below are not the release notes of EiffelStudio. It is the change log of EiffelStudio intermediate releases and the most important changes are highlighted in green or in red (for breaking changes). The release notes of EiffelStudio can be found at the following URL. You can also download the latest revision here. Information about other version can be found under Category:Releases.
EiffelStudio 21.05.x Releases
Beta download: https://ftp.eiffel.com/pub/beta/
21.05.xx.yyyy (Month Day 2021)
- studio: new source control management tool (svn and git support)
- studio: Added scripts (for unices) to open external editor, launch url, and open terminal.
- compiler: Added a validity check that the type of an inspect expression is attached when compiled in void-safe mode (test#attach130).
- studio: added font-zoom support for a few more tools' grid.
- library(json): Added data time serializer.
- library(json): added the possibility to also use the reflector serializer with JSON_BASIC_SERIALIZATION
- library(vision2): updated the checkbox drawing, and added a new `is_indeterminate` state.