EiffelStudio 20.05 Releases
Below are not the release notes of EiffelStudio. It is the change log of EiffelStudio intermediate releases and the most important changes are highlighted in green or in red (for breaking changes). The release notes of EiffelStudio can be found at the following URL. You can also download the latest revision here. Information about other version can be found under Category:Releases.
EiffelStudio 20.05.x Releases
Beta download: https://ftp.eiffel.com/pub/beta/
20.05._._ (../../2020, beta 20.05)
- EiffelStudio: Added command line option `-reset_ide_layout` to reset the IDE layout (mostly docking setting for now, usually to recover from bad crash).
- library (wikitext): Updated wikitext xhtml generator to follow recommendations from https://validator.w3.org/
- library (curl): Updated cURL binaries using static linking of Microsoft's C RunTime (CRT) to avoid dependency on vcruntime140.dll.
- library (base): Moved built-in routines from WEL_IDENTIFIED to IDENTIFIED_ROUTINES
- library (base): Added support for simpler Unicode output in the console based on new `PLAIN_TEXT_FILE.put_string_32`.
- library(cms): Improved authentication implementation.
- EiffelStudio: Added Unicode support in the editor search facilities.
- EiffelStudio: Improved account sign in solution.
- tools (eiffel):
- EiffelStudio: Fixed display of variables and type mappings in project settings.
- EiffelStudio: Improved the code completion popup dialog (filter, Unicode, ...)
- library (feed): Improved RSS2 and ATOM implementation for validation.
- library (xml): Escape any non ASCII character.
- library(curl): better error message.
- library(curl): added SFTP example.
- library(gobo): updated to Gobo 19.11