THIS VERSION OF GOBO EIFFEL IS OBSOLETE!
Please visit the official Gobo Eiffel for updated interface, and partly ported to Void-safety.
Status of the void-safe gobo
There exists an unofficial void-safe gobo, which is slowly being integrated into the official gobo project (the process is slow, and there are a few blocking issues due to compatibility with 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 from Gobo. And other issues on the void-safe concept itself).
How to get it?
- For now, you can get this void-safe gobo from github:
- We try to keep it synchronized with gobo's trunk, and ISE's trunk.
- in a working copy of EiffelStudio (checkout from http://svn.eiffel.com/eiffelstudio/trunk repository), make sure to "svn update" the $EIFFEL_SRC/library/gobo
- get the files from github
- git clone git://github.com/jocelyn/void-safe-gobo-eiffel.git
- or download the files using the "download" button
- When you have the files from github.com, you just need to copy them over the existing $EIFFEL_SRC/library/gobo
And that's all.