Work distribution for Milestone on June 15.
- Oli: find out how to add data to the EV_OUTPUT pane; do a proof of concept
- Mätthu: find out how to draw a popup window; do a proof of concept
- Fabi & Janick: find out how to go from keyboard x,y to token and from mouse x,y to token (or to keyboard x,y , then to token); add those features to editor
Status token from moue/keyboard
relevant data in EB_CLICKABLE_EDITOR
Underlining proof of concept from May 23.
Meeting of the 12.05.06, Visualsation Team
Summary of the important classes with little description of the features we plan to use:
- most important class
- all the other tokens inherit from this Class
- implement a boolean "is_correct”, who indicates if the token is syntacticly correct or not.
- color, position and other stuff is saved here too.
- top token class for all text-related tokens
- width -> the size of the token in pixel
- display_with_colors: this should be the feature we could hook to do draw our underlining
- container containing tokens
Next Steps are to implement the boolean (shouldn't be that hard), find a way to get the information from the parser group (define an API), use the information and set the boolean and in the end draw the underline.
TEXT_OBSERVER, EDITABLE_TEXT_PANEL.on_char may be relevant for parser hook too!