Vision2 and Unicode
Have a look at the description made for the WEL library. The same applies to EiffelVision2.
Vision2 Ace file & Vision2 project
- You find the vision2 ace file in the subdirectory $ISE_EIFFEL/precomp/spec/linux-x86/vision2/
- You find the vision2 ace file in the subdirectory %EIFFEL-ROOT%/precomp/library/spec/windows/vision2/
Instead of loading just the vision2 ace file it's more usefull (at least while getting to know the code) to create a new project that uses the vision2 libraries
M1: May 19th
- finally found a working and up to date version of Eiffel Studio and Vision 2
M2: May ???
- implement multi screen support for Vision: Multi screen support
- collaborate with the internationalization team
- write a decent STRING_32 implementation for
- string comparisons
- lower/upper case conversion
- some of it is already in Gobo but not completely as efficient as it should
- To be completed by the team
Everyone interested in this project is welcome to join our mailinglist email@example.com
We agreed to communicate via IRC (orwell.freenode.net/es-vision). For Windows user there are different programs available. For example:
Linux user (for ex.) one of the following
- irssi (console-app.)
after downloading and installing, you can connect to a server with the command
where <serveradress> is (for ex.) orwell.freenode.net (more freenode servers).
to enter our channel, type:
also you can set/change your nickname with
where <new_nick> is you nickname.