Various definition for words used through out this website. Try to keep the list properly ordered. Put a blank line between terms with totally different meaning.
- body_id: see body_index.
- body_index: unique identifier given to a feature in an AST.
- dftype: full dynamic type of an object, it is computed at runtime for generic classes and is the same as dtype for non-generic classes without any qualifier.
- dtype: dynamic type of an object corresponding to
- real_body_id: see real_body_index.
- real_body_index: because for a generic class, we generate several and different versions of the same routine of a given body_index, each versions as a unique identifier, its real_body_index. The real_body_index is also used for routine dispatch in workbench mode and for going from melted code to C code and vice versa.