Compile All Tool
The Compile All Tool can be used to check if all targets in a directory compile. It recursively scans all directories and looks for files with a .ecf extension. For each configuration file all targets are first clean melted, then frozen and at the end finalized.
To see the list of available command-line options and their help information, use the '/?' switch.
This tool was started by Patrickr and now maintained by the EiffelSoftware team.
For up-to-date documentation, please read: https://svn.eiffel.com/eiffelstudio/trunk/Src/tools/compile_all/README.txt
Checking everything in the trunk still compiles
To check if everything in the trunk still compiles, use the following setup:
- create a directory where to put the EIFGENs into, e.g. C:\compile
- compile_all -l C:\60dev -eifgen C:\compile -ignore C:\60dev\tools\compile_all\baseline\trunk.ini -no_clean -no_c_compile -no_freeze -no_finalize
Patrickr 20:20, 15 November 2006 (CET)
- New Feature: Added possibility to only do some compilation modes
- New Feature: Added possibility to specify a compilation directory
- New Feature: Ignore file for files/targets to ignore
Patrickr 01:32, 10 October 2006 (CEST)
- Initial Upload