- Install the following
- Add MinGW and MSYS bin directory to your PATH environment variable.
- Check out appropriate release from LLVM SVN repository http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm
- Releases are under /tags/RELEASE_* e.g. http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/tags/RELEASE_27
- Start CMake
- Within CMake change "Where is the source code" to your llvm source directory
- Within CMake change "Where to build the binaries" to a build directory
- Push "Configure", CMake will ask "Specify the generator for this project"
- Select "MSYS Makefiles" and choose "finish". CMake will work then present configuration options in red.
- Set configuration options, no changes are usually necessary
- Push "Configure" again and CMake will work again and the "Generate" button should become available
- Push "Generate" and CMake should put Makefiles in your build directory
- From the command line, navigate to your build directory and run "make"